- Our natural grape flavored Iron gummies are specially formulated to be easy on your stomach and won’t stick to your teeth.
- Great tasting and easy to take chewables with Vitamin C, Vitamin B12 and Folate (as folic acid)
- Our vegan and vegetarian suitable gummies are hand crafted and slow cooked using pectin from citrus fruits
- We use natural colors (black carrot & elderberry concentrate) and flavor (grape) from fruits & vegetables
- Our proprietary slow-cooked method creates a gummy that is softer and more flavorful than other gummy vitamins
- Gelatin free, GMO free, gluten free, peanut & nut tree free, no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, soy, eggs, milk, yeast, wheat (gluten), fish or shellfish
- Hand crafted in a nut-free, Halal, Kosher & GMP-certified facility
Go Healthy News
Like me, you know the importance of supplementing your diet with an all-natural multivitamin.
Here are three delicious liquid and gummy multivitamin options, from Go Healthy Natural, for you and your family to enjoy. Go Healthy Natural is a family-owned company specializing in fruit and plant-based vegetarian suitable nutritional supplements. We are located in Chester County, Pennsylvania.
Here are the 3 Best Tasting Multivitamins:
1. Kids Multivitamin Gummy:
Our kids pectin-based gummy multivitamins are great tasting, easy to take, and don’t stick to your teeth. They’re allergy friendly, Kosher and vegetarian suitable. Our Proprietary Slow-Cook Method creates a Softer and More Flavorful Gummy.
Your Kids Will Love The Great Taste and Fun Bear Shapes, While You'll Love That They Are Getting 15 Daily Essential Vitamins and Minerals.
Click -> Buy Now on Amazon:
2. Adult Multivitamin Gummy:
Our adult pectin-based gummy multivitamins are great tasting, easy to take, and don’t stick to your teeth. They’re allergy friendly, Kosher and vegetarian suitable. Our Proprietary Slow-Cook Method creates a Softer and More Flavorful Gummy.
It contains 15 Essential Vitamins and Minerals which help support Energy, Heart, Brain and Immune Health. Also, contains Choline to help support healthy brain function.
Click -> Buy Now on Amazon:
3. Fruits & Greens Liquid Multivitamin:
Our Peach Mango flavored liquid multivitamin is great tasting, allergy friendly and easy to take. It contains organic folate as spinach and vitamin E as non-GMO sunflower oil. Our multi-mineral complex is 100% seaweed-based containing 72 trace marine minerals.
So, now you and your family have three great choices to help support your energy, heart, brain and immune health..
Click -> Buy Now on Amazon:
Are you looking for vitamins that are easy to take and are great tasting? Then gummy vitamins might be a good option for you and your family. But, before you purchase the often advertised cheap gummy vitamin option, make sure you compare the ingredients.
Many of the gummies on the market have very little vitamin and mineral content in them and too much sugar. Some even have high fructose corn syrup in them. So, here are seven things to look for when comparing gummy vitamins.
- Are they gelatin-based or pectin-based gummy vitamins? Gelatin is typically made from boiled animal skin and bones (Yuk, pigs and cows).Go Healthy Natural uses citrus pectin (vegetarian) as the base in our gummy vitamins. Citrus pectin is a natural fiber that helps the body absorb the vitamins and minerals. Pectin also has a higher melting point than gelatin, which means our gummies won’t clump together in the bottle. Also, we use a proprietary slow-cook method which produces a softer gummy that won’t stick to your teeth.
- Are they made in a Kosher and Halal certified facility? Many of the gummyvitamin brands are not Kosher or Halal certified. Go Healthy Natural Gummy vitamins are Kosher and Halal approved.
- Are they animal-based or fruit-based gummy vitamins? Many of the gummy vitamin brands use the disgusting cheap animal by products made using pig or cow skin and bones. Go Healthy Natural is the Vegetarian’s choice using natural citrus fruit pectin.
- Are they allergy friendly and is the facility they are made in allergy friendly? Many gummy vitamin brands contain a number of allergens such as gelatin, gluten, soy, sulfites, peanuts, tree nuts or are made in facilities that also manufacture some of these allergens. Some contain carnauba wax, which is great for your car shine, but I’m not sure about if it is good to digest. Go Healthy Natural Gummy Vitamins are Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Gelatin Free, Vegetarian, Peanut and Tree Nuts Free with All-Natural Colors, Flavors and Preservatives. They do not contain milk, eggs, yeast, wheat (gluten), soy, fish or shellfish and are produced in a nut-free GMP-certified facility.
- Are they easy to take and do they taste great? Many of the gummy vitamins on the market do not taste great and also stick to your teeth. Some brands make you take 6 or 8 gummies per daily serving. Several gummy vitamins clump together and have a bad chemical after taste. Go Healthy Natural Gummy Vitamins taste like real fruit and don’t stick to your teeth. We use real fruits (strawberry, orange & raspberry) with a bit of natural cane sugar (less than 4 grams per serving). Our typical serving is just two gummy vitamins per day.
- Are they affordable? Many of the gummy vitamin brands are extremely cheap because they use cheap ingredients and don’t contain many vitamins and minerals. Go Healthy Natural gummy vitamins are not the cheapest brand, but offer the value for quality, price and efficacy.
Vitamin C helps your body form collagen, absorb iron, heal wounds and supports immune system health. Some animals can make their own vitamin C, but people must get this essential vitamin from food and supplements. Vitamin C plays an important role in the body. It is needed to maintain the health of skin, blood vessels and cartilage. It is also used to protect your body's cells from damage. It is known as an important antioxidant. It helps keep skin healthy and wrinkle free.
Vitamin C is used most often for preventing and treating the common cold. Vitamin C stimulates white blood cells and is also essential in the prevention of asthma and the general health of the respiratory system. Additional uses include improving physical endurance and slowing aging, as well as counteracting the side effects of cortisone and related drugs, and aiding drug withdrawal in addiction.
Echinacea is widely used to fight infections, especially the flu, the common cold, and other upper respiratory infections. Many people take echinacea at the first sign of a cold, hoping they will be able to keep the cold from developing. Other people take echinacea after cold symptoms have started, hoping they can make symptoms less severe.
Echinacea is also used against many other infections including urinary tract, yeast and streptococcus. Other uses may include anxiety, chronic fatigue syndrome, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), rheumatoid arthritis, and improving exercise performance.
Rose Hips are actually the fruit of the rose plant and usually form in late summer and autumn, after the rose plant has been pollinated. They are some of the most nutritionally packed fruits of any plant.
Rose Hips contain multiple-antioxidant components, which include flavonoids, phytochemicals, and carotenoids. They are very powerful antioxidants which help eliminate and neutralize free radicals within the body.
One of the most important roles of vitamin C, although it is one that is often overlooked, is its essential role in producing collagen. Collagen, along with the other important minerals found in rose hips, can help prevent osteoporosis by maintaining bone mineral density well into your old age, keeping you strong, flexible, and able to live an active life!
- Great Tasting and Easy to Take Vitamin C Gummies.
- Our Vegan suitable Gummies Are Hand Crafted and Slow Cooked Using Citrus Pectin From Citrus Fruits.
- We Use Natural Color (Beta-Carotene) And Flavor (Orange) from Fruits & Vegetables.
- Our Proprietary Slow-Cook Method creates a Gummy That is Softer and More Flavorful Than Other Gummy Vitamins.
- Gelatin Free, Vegan, GMO Free, Gluten Free, Peanut & Nut Tree Free, No Artificial Preservatives, Colors or Flavors, Soy, Eggs, Milk, Yeast, Wheat (Gluten), Fish or Shellfish.
- They are Softer Then Gelatin-based Gummies and Don't Stick to Your Teeth.
- Produced in a Nut-Free, Halal, Kosher & GMP-Compliant Facility.
Please look for our new Kids & Adult Vitamin C Gummies coming soon!
Sla'inte 'to your health',
Go Healthy Natural’s vegetarian, citrus pectin-based multivitamin gummies contain 15 essential vitamins and minerals which help support Energy, Heart, Brain and Immune Health.
Online PR News – 8-August-2017- Birchrunville, PA – Go Healthy Natural, a leader in fruit & plant-based whole food liquid multivitamins, has announced the launch of their new line of citrus pectin-based gummy vitamins. Their new line includes: Kids Gummy Multivitamin, Adult Gummy Multivitamin and Adult Gummy Vitamin D3. They will be featured and sold on GoHealthyNatural.com, Amazon.com and other select online marketplaces.
“Our goal was to offer our Go Healthy Natural Community a delicious hand crafted, slow cooked, vegetarian and fruit-based gummy vitamin,” says Greg O’Neill, Founder/ CEO.
Go Healthy Natural’s Gummies are Vegetarian suitable, Gelatin Free, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Peanut & Nut Tree Free. Contain NO: Soy, Eggs, Milk, Yeast, Wheat (Gluten), Fish or Shellfish, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors or Flavors.
Go Healthy Natural’s proprietary slow-cooked method creates a gummy vitamin which is softer and more flavorful than other gummy vitamins. They also do not stick to your teeth. All of their citrus pectin gummies are produced in a nut-free, kosher & GMP-certified facility.
Contact Information Greg O’Neill Go Healthy Natural 1405 Hollow Road Birchrunville, PA 19421
Copyright © 2021 GoHealthyNatural.com.