Vitamin C helps your body form collagen, absorb iron, heal wounds and supports immune system health. Some animals can make their own vitamin C, but people must get this essential vitamin from food and supplements. Vitamin C plays an important role in the body. It is needed to maintain the health of skin, blood vessels and cartilage. It is also used to protect your body's cells from damage. It is known as an important antioxidant. It helps keep skin healthy and wrinkle free.
Vitamin C is used most often for preventing and treating the common cold. Vitamin C stimulates white blood cells and is also essential in the prevention of asthma and the general health of the respiratory system. Additional uses include improving physical endurance and slowing aging, as well as counteracting the side effects of cortisone and related drugs, and aiding drug withdrawal in addiction.
Echinacea is widely used to fight infections, especially the flu, the common cold, and other upper respiratory infections. Many people take echinacea at the first sign of a cold, hoping they will be able to keep the cold from developing. Other people take echinacea after cold symptoms have started, hoping they can make symptoms less severe.
Echinacea is also used against many other infections including urinary tract, yeast and streptococcus. Other uses may include anxiety, chronic fatigue syndrome, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), rheumatoid arthritis, and improving exercise performance.
Rose Hips are actually the fruit of the rose plant and usually form in late summer and autumn, after the rose plant has been pollinated. They are some of the most nutritionally packed fruits of any plant.
Rose Hips contain multiple-antioxidant components, which include flavonoids, phytochemicals, and carotenoids. They are very powerful antioxidants which help eliminate and neutralize free radicals within the body.
One of the most important roles of vitamin C, although it is one that is often overlooked, is its essential role in producing collagen. Collagen, along with the other important minerals found in rose hips, can help prevent osteoporosis by maintaining bone mineral density well into your old age, keeping you strong, flexible, and able to live an active life!
- Great Tasting and Easy to Take Vitamin C Gummies.
- Our 100% Vegan & All-Natural Gummies Are Hand Crafted and Slow Cooked Using Citrus Pectin From Citrus Fruits.
- We Use Natural Color (Beta-Carotene) And Flavor (Orange) from Fruits & Vegetables.
- Our Proprietary Slow-Cook Method creates a Gummy That is Softer and More Flavorful Than Other Gummy Vitamins.
- Gelatin Free, 100% Vegan, GMO Free, Gluten Free, Peanut & Nut Tree Free, No Artificial Preservatives, Colors or Flavors, Soy, Eggs, Milk, Yeast, Wheat (Gluten), Fish or Shellfish.
- They are Softer Then Gelatin-based Gummies and Don't Stick to Your Teeth.
- Produced in a Nut-Free, Halal, Kosher & GMP-Certified Facility.
Please look for our new Kids & Adult Vitamin C Gummies coming soon!
Sla'inte 'to your health',