Best Selling Supplements
Go Healthy News
Go Healthy Natural, a leader in plant-sourced, allergy friendly, all-natural probiotics, liquid and gummy vitamins, is launching a new vegan omega-3 DHA/EPA Mini-softgel. Go Healthy Natural Omega-3 softgels will be available on Amazon.com, GoHealthyNatural.com, eBay.com, Bonanza.com and Google Shopping.
- 350mg of DHA in one easy to take vegan mini-softgel
- Helps support Brain (memory, focus and attention), Heart (blood pressure, triglyceride level and HDL level) and Eye health
- 100% Water extracted chromista algae oil produced in enclosed culture tanks and 3rd party tested for purity, safety and freshness
- Plant Based, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan and Vegetarian (click on date below to read full article)
When choosing a CBD Oil there are three major things to consider: Product, Extraction Method and Third-party Laboratory Testing.
- Product: Look for a farm fresh organically grown full-spectrum American hemp. Full-spectrum CBD Oil contains a synergistic blend of cannabinoids, flavonoids and terpenes. This synergistic blend may help enhance the therapeutic benefits of the CBD. Some people refer to this as the "entourage effect". Full-spectrum hemp usually contains trace amounts of THC (less than 0.3% which is the legal limit). Ask which part of the hemp plant is used to extract the CBD Oil. Many CBD companies use the whole plant (seeds, stalks, leaves) which do not yield a quality CBD Oil. Make sure your CBD Oil is extracted from the flowers of the hemp plant which yields the rich synergistic blend of cannabinoids, flavonoids and terpenes in their natural raw state. More CBD Info (click on date below to read full article)
It seems these days that we are hearing a lot about probiotics. But what are they and why are they important to our wellbeing? The Mayo clinic defines probiotics as “good bacteria that are either the same as or very similar to the bacteria that are already in your body.”
What you may not realize is that the proper balance of good bacteria and bad bacteria in your gut is essential to your immune and digestive health. Although certain foods such as yogurt, kefir, and fermented vegetables may have some good bacteria in them, you are likely not getting an adequate amount of these foods in your diet. Supplementing your diet with a daily probiotic can help you maintain a good balance of good bacteria to support your digestive and immune health. - Marj O'Neill
(Click date below to read full article.)
Copyright © 2019 GoHealthyNatural.com.