Go Healthy News
When choosing a CBD Oil there are three major things to consider: Product, Extraction Method and Third-party Laboratory Testing.
- Product: Look for a farm fresh organically grown full-spectrum American hemp. Full-spectrum CBD Oil contains a synergistic blend of cannabinoids, flavonoids and terpenes. This synergistic blend may help enhance the therapeutic benefits of the CBD. Some people refer to this as the "entourage effect". Full-spectrum hemp usually contains trace amounts of THC (less than 0.3% which is the legal limit). Ask which part of the hemp plant is used to extract the CBD Oil. Many CBD companies use the whole plant (seeds, stalks, leaves) which do not yield a quality CBD Oil. Make sure your CBD Oil is extracted from the flowers of the hemp plant which yields the rich synergistic blend of cannabinoids, flavonoids and terpenes in their natural raw state. Also, look for organic carrier oils (Fractionated Coconut Oil or Organic Hempseed Oil) which help the absorption of the CBD Oil. If you prefer a flavored CBD Oil, make sure it is organic as well.
- Extraction Method: Traditional extraction processes use some combination of heat, pressure, and solvent to remove a desired compound from its environment. Unfortunately, these methods often leave residue or degrade the quality and amount of the desired compound. Supercritical CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) extraction is highly efficient and does not add extra costs. By pressurizing an extraction chamber with carbon dioxide, the pressure required to extract desired compounds is achieved without any of the heat associated with traditional pressing methods. Because it dissipates immediately after opening the extraction chamber, this method also guarantees no harmful residue remains in the finished product.
- Third-Party Laboratory Testing: Ask if each extraction is tested by a third party laboratory to ensure potency, cleanliness, and safety. Make sure each of these lab tests is openly available on their website to establish transparency and provide the ultimate reassurance that every product they offer is safe, pure and effective. If they will not share third-party lab results, then do not share your money with them. So, go relax and enjoy the calm! - Greg O'Neill - GoHealthyNaturalCBD.com
Go Healthy Natural, a leader in All-Natural Liquid and Gummy Vitamins, is launching a new Vitamin D3 Liquid Spray on Amazon.com. The Liquid D3 Spray is plant-based, sourced from Organic Lichen. This small unique plant species has the ability to organically grow and accumulate nutrients including vitamin D3.
Our concentrated Oral Liquid D3 Spray comes unflavored and is 100% vegan and vegetarian suitable. Each bottle contains 400 IU per spray (approximately 150 sprays per bottle) of vitamin D3 (1-2 Month Supply). You can spray directly into your mouth or onto your food or drink.
Our plant-based, organic Lichen is Non-GMO, Soy Free, Gluten Free, No Artificial Preservatives, Colors or Flavors, Vegan and Vegetarian. Natural Vitamin E (as Non-GMO Sunflower Seed Oil) is also included in our all-natural formula. Go Healthy Natural D3 Spray for Women, Men and Kids offers you flexible doses for your whole family.
Here Are 5 Benefits of Our Vitamin D3 Spray:
- Supports Calcium Absorption and Maintenance of Healthy Bones
- Helps Support Immune Health
- Easier for Your Body to Absorb
- Unique Spray System Makes it Easy to Take and Convenient to Use
- 1-2 Month Supply in Each Spray Bottle
So, if you are looking for a convenient and great way to boost your body's Vitamin D level, why not give Go Healthy Natural Vitamin D3 Liquid Spray a try!
Go Healthy Natural, a leader in vegetarian, all-natural liquid and gummy vitamins, is now offering their best selling liquid multivitamin in A Plus Pharmacy.
A Plus Pharmacy is your one stop shop for discount medications, medical supplies, quality vitamins and supplements in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Their knowledge in the natural product industry also allows them to choose and recommend natural products that really work.
Why should you choose Go Healthy Natural?
- We use plant-based, healthier, allergy friendly ingredients
- Taste great, easy to swallow with fast absorption benefits of a food-based liquid vitamin
- Our company adheres to strict cGMP and FDA practices to ensure safety and efficacy of our products
- We are a family-owned business who cares about the health of our customers
Healthier Ingredients, Healthier You!
- Our Liquid Multivitamin is handcrafted using whole food ingredients bursting with vitamins, minerals and 35 fruits and vegetables
- Contains food folate (certified organic lemon extract (peel) and soy-free vitamin E from non-gmo sunflower oil
- Our formula contains Aquamin, a unique marine multi-mineral complex, providing 72 trace marine minerals
Allergy Friendly and Great Tasting.
- Our fruit and plant-based Liquid Multivitamin is all-natural and vegetarian
- Benzoate free, gluten free, non-GMO, peanut and nut tree free, no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, sulfites, soy, sulfates, eggs, milk, yeast, wheat (gluten), fish or shellfish
- Gently sweetened with organic cane sugar (4g per daily serving) peach and mango
What do our Customers Think?
- "The best multivitamin for my son with Autism, he has been sleeping better, he has no more headaches and muscle cramps" ~ Amazon customer
- "This is a great liquid vitamin and a great price. Delivery was fast and convemient." ~ Amazon customer
- "Love the vitamins! great taste! Feeling a burst of energy- I can say i'm feeling more alive. Definitely will reorder again." ~ Amazon customer
So, next time you are shopping online for a great multivitamin, please look for Go Healthy Natural at GoHealthyNatural.com, eBay.com, Jet.com or Amazon.com. If you happen to be in the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area, please shop for Go Healthy Natural at A Plus Pharmacy (1303 SE 17th St, D1 Fort Lauderdale, FL).
- We made this allergy friendly and delicious berry flavored Sambucus gummy to help your kids stay healthy and active
- Our natural raspberry flavored Elderberry gummies for Kids are specially formulated to be easy on their stomach and won’t stick to their teeth
- Great tasting and easy to take chewables with Black Elderberry and Rose Hips to help support your kids immune health
- Our vegan and vegetarian suitable all-natural gummies are hand crafted and slow cooked using pectin from citrus fruits
- We use natural color (elderberry concentrate) and flavor (raspberry) from fruits & vegetables
- Our proprietary slow-cooked method creates a gummy that is softer and more flavorful than other gummy vitamins
- Gelatin free, GMO free, gluten free, peanut & nut tree free, no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, soy, eggs, milk, yeast, wheat (gluten), fish or shellfish
- Hand crafted in a nut-free, Halal, Kosher & GMP-certified facility
Copyright © 2020 GoHealthyNatural.com.